Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lauren's dolls

Lauren is growing up so fast!  She is getting her one year molars, running all over the place and her hair is growing so fast.  She is getting her own stinkerish personality too!  This picture cracks me up because she does not like dolls.  If I hand her a doll, she immediately throws it on the floor. 

Look how much she has changed since last year!

I think she looks a tiny bit like me in this picture!

 
This yellow shirt was Lauren's Easter dress last year when we forgot all her clothes on our trip to the lake house.  I love that she can wear her old dresses as shirts when she outgrows them!

2 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

She is a doll!

Jennifer said...

She looks like she got some sun this weekend! Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails