Saturday, July 12, 2008

the 4 T's

My sister's four kids were in town this week during their summer vacation. We had the pleasure of keeping a couple at a time several nights this week. The boys love spending time with their cousins. It was fun to see Ethan and Austin wrestle with Trent and Trevor. Tatum is like a little mommy. She is seven and can change diapers, negotiate with toddlers and is just as bossy as her momma.

Since the girls were there to help, I was brave enough to let all four toddlers get in the hot tub. It was the perfect little pool for them and they had a great time splashing around.

The boys had fun playing on the slip-n-slide. Trent and Trevor pulled Ethan and Austin down it by their feet.

I was really happy to get to spend so much time with my nieces and nephews. We all had fun and I just wished we lived closer so we could see each other more often!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had fun. Did you miss any one?

Brenda said...

Looks like a great time! Wish we could have been there also.

Mindy said...

That's great! I'm sure the boys love their big cousins. They'll have fond memories of growing up with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails