Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy birthday austin

My baby boy turned two yesterday. The years have gone by so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was swaddling Austin and chasing 15 month old Ethan around.

Austin is my precious baby boy. He is sweet and mischievous all at the same time. I love his raspy voice, hazel eyes, button nose and that smile that melts my heart. I love the way he runs to me and says "hold me, hold me, hold me" in his sweet voice. I love the way he giggles when you bathe his belly in the bathtub. I love the way he LOVES his grandma and Gege and becomes their shadow the instant he sees them. I love the way he is so gentle with babies. I love that he has to have at least two pacifiers to go to sleep even though I'm trying to break the habit. I love the way he wants to be just like his big brother. I love how proud of himself he is when he floats on his back in the bathtub. I love how much joy he brings us every day. I just love that kid!

Happy Birthday baby boy!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy birthday, big boy! I can't believe he is two. Sometimes it seems he should be a tiny baby and other times it seems like he is as big as his brother. Maybe by his next birthday he will like me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shannan Riemer said...

Happy Birthday Austin!
cutie pie!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!

erica said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Austin! I can't believe you're already two : )

Kimberly said...

He is a cutie! I love the picture of Ethan giving him a kiss!
And Katie is still going to bed with two paci's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails