Monday, April 28, 2008

bunk bed boys

We did it! We put together the boys bunk beds and they are now sharing a room. I was really sad to move my baby out of the nursery, but Eric thought he was ready and the boys were really excited. Ethan loves to sleep on top and Austin loves his little cubbie hole.
We let them sleep in them last night and they did great! Austin had been sleeping in a crib until a couple nights ago, so we were a little nervous about him climbing out of bed. He stayed put and besides a little giggling and throwing of stuffed animals, they went to bed fine.


'
''










It makes me sad to see my baby boy in a big boy bed. He is growing up so fast! He LOVES being in a big bed like his brother though and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm just happy they stayed in bed and haven't crawled out... yet!

2 comments:

erica said...

I can't believe both of your babies are in big boy beds! Time to get out the pink paint for the nursery : )

Jennifer said...

The beds look great. Big boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails