Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Introducing Jacob Henry!

Little Jacob Henry was born this morning at 5:48! He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. He has light hair and light blue eyes. He is very cute and has a sweet little cry.



I have now seen three babies be born and had two of my own. I cried every time at the amazing miracle of it all! It was easier to see the first two births before I knew what it was like to give birth myself. This time it was harder because I knew what she was going through. I wanted to switch places with her and take away her discomfort. She did so great though and is the best pusher ever! I'm very proud of her and so thankful they let me share such a special moment with them.

I am so happy for Sammy and Chris. I know the joy they feel now meeting their son and I can't wait to see all the happiness he brings them. Jacob is a very lucky baby to have such great parents!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the World Jacob- Congrats Sammy and Chris!
Thanks for sharing pics Lisa- they are great! Brings tears to my eyes. ;)

erica said...

Yea Sammy and Chris!! I'm so glad you posted the pictures, Lisa! What a beautiful family.

Kimberly said...

YAY!! I am so excited for them! Thanks for the pics....I stole one for my blog!

Mindy said...

That's awesome! You can't help but to go back to your first trip to the baby well when you think about them. I'm very happy for them and I can't wait to see him (and Sammy & Chris too). They'll have to get used to playing second fiddle to Jacob!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails