Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Days with Grandpa

My mom's two best friends came in town to have a ladies' retreat Sunday. Their plans include shopping, visiting a winery, making jewelry, and eating at the Melting Pot and a tea room. They are having a wonderful time.

While my mom is having her ladies' retreat, my dad is staying with us for a couple days. He had plans to go visit a friend out of town, but his high blood pressure kept him around here. We invited him to stay with us for a couple days so the ladies could have the house to themselves.

We have really enjoyed my dad being here. The boys love to sit on his lap and look at books, wrestle and draw pictures on the magnadoodle. They especially love the donut holes he bought them for breakfast!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

What a sweet grandpa!

Kimberly said...

Such a sweet picture!

Mindy said...

It's nice to get to see your kids having those special moments with their Grandparents, isn't it?

erica said...

I love the idea of a ladies weekend....

Tamara said...

Hi Lisa! My mom had a great time with your mom! She shared your blog with me...I had fun seeing pictures of your sweet little ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails