Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Here are some of my favorite things for new babies and mommas. I didn't use some of these with my boys, but I sure wish I had because they make life so much easier!

Moses basket
My friend Samantha let me borrow her moses basket to use with Lauren. We love it! She feels cozy and snugly in it and we love that we can easily carry it from room to room.

Video monitor
I LOVE our video monitor. Lauren is sleeping in her room now and it's so handy to be able to see her without getting my tired butt out of bed. Every mommy needs one of these!

Miracle blanket
We used this with all our babies and love it! Lauren is taking after her big brothers and likes to be swaddled too. She knows now when she is swaddled up, it's time for bed.

Bella band
I wore this almost every day of my pregnancy with Lauren. I wish I would have had it with my pregnancies with the boys. In the first trimester, it helped me fit in my pants that were too small because I could unbutton them and it would hold them up. Second trimester I needed it to hold my pants up that were too big. Third trimester I used it when all my shirts were too short. It's a must for every pregnant momma!

1 comment:

said...

I'm all about getting the video monitor! It's on the "must-have list". I'm due in January :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails