Thursday, December 4, 2008

food for thought

The boys and I made mini cupcakes yesterday. I was craving The boys wanted a special treat and we thought it would be fun to make something together. They gobbled the cupcakes up and begged for more. Strawberry cupcakes aren't very boyish, but they didn't seem to mind.

I do have some good news for moms of picky eaters. After years of offering healthy foods and the boys refusing to eat them , they are finally starting to try new things. Austin will usually try everything, and now Ethan is finally following suite. I have actually cried tears of happiness when I saw Ethan eat meat other than "cold, brown chicken" (aka the evil chicken nugget at the perfect lukewarm temperature) and Austin munching away on green beans. I guess it's true what they say about not giving up and keep offering the healthy food! They are still picky little things, but it's a start!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails