Monday, December 15, 2008

29 weeks

The third trimester has arrived. In just 10 weeks, I will be scheduled for an induction! I will be induced at 39 weeks since I have a tendency to have big babies. Ethan was 9lbs 4oz and they say babies get bigger with every pregnancy. I would really prefer to not have a 10 lb baby!

Eric is taking such good care of me and he is the best hubby ever! He picks up the slack when I am feeling exhausted and is so supportive. Hopefully the next two and a half months will fly by with Christmas and Ethan's birthday coming up. For both of our sakes, I hope so!

I am feeling the baby kick a lot now and enjoying every minute of feeling her move. I just can't wait to meet our new baby girl!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look AWESOME Lisa!!!!! ;)

Kimberly said...

I've been waiting for a belly picture! You look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails