Friday, August 1, 2008

old friends

My sweet husband put the boys to bed the last two nights so I could go hang out with friends. He knew I needed to get out the house. We had a hard time adjusting back to reality after our fun vacation.

Wednesday I met up with my old work friends for happy hour at Z Tejas. We had a great time catching up. We used to all work in the same building together for years. I'm so glad we all stay in touch even though we don't all work together anymore. I can't believe it's been 3 and a half years since I had a real job that utilized my brain! It's a good thing though, because not much is left after two kids and a pregnancy.

Last night I met up with my old best friends Becky and Becca at Chuys. I met Becca in 5th grade and Becky in 7th grade. We were all in each other's weddings and I sang at both of their weddings. I love having old friends! We know each other's families, old stories and I love the history we have together. I know we will continue to be friends until we are old and gray. The gray has begun, but we aren't old yet!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It's fun to catch up with old friends. How are they all doing?

erica said...

Everybody looks great! You three girls in the bottom picture look like you could be related : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails