Tuesday, May 22, 2012

pinterest love


After seeing some inspiring Family Rules art on Pinterest, I just had to make my own.  One of the kids' picnic tables was on it's last leg, so I had Eric take off the top so I could paint it with our family rules.  I'm so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to hang it in my new laundry room!



Next up on my Pinterest board were mason jar salads.  They last for a week in the fridge and we are already eating more salad in our house.  YUM!



My little assistant was very helpful in assembling the salads.



One of the first things I pinned on Pinterest was a pallet bookshelf.  We happened get a pallet when we put our new floors in, and I knew just what I wanted to make with it.  Eric cut the pallet up for me and I painted and stained this one for Ethan.  I will paint Austin's blue.  I can't wait to see them in the boys' new room!




Next up, a Lego table for the playroom!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow! You have been busy. I love your family rules board. And the book shelves are great too!

Marla said...

Oh my goodness! I love all of this! First of all- LOVE the family rules display. #2- I have also pinned the mason jar salads, but never done it. I was still skeptical it wouldn't be fresh. But now seeing it again- I really think I should! And #3- what a cute little bookshelf. Love that color green!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails