Wednesday, December 14, 2011

new traditions



I love my Willow Tree nativity scene and this year my dad made me a creche for it! I love it! I'm excited to collect more of the figurines that go with it.



We started a fun new tradition and every day the kids get a treat from the Lego Pirate Advent Calendar.  Instead of using the Lego box, we use my traditional advent calendar.  I couldn't resist the cute Lego pirate minifigures!



Buddy has been being a little more mischievous every day. 



He is so much fun and the kids love waking up early every morning to search for him.  Now if we could just have them not wake up at 5 am, things would be even better!

1 comment:

erica said...

Your nativity is beautiful. Buddy looks like he's having a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails