Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fabric love

I will admit it.  I'm slightly obsessed with fabric.
 
The good news is, I'm not the only one.  Somehow I managed to find some other friends who like to sew and quilt too!  With all these awesome fabrics, it's so fun and I'm so happy to have friends as obsessed as I am!
 
My next quilt is going to be fabric from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden.  LOVE it and can't wait to get started on the quilt next week!
 
My friend Melissa was kind enough to share some of this adorable owl fabric with me. I'm going to make it into a small lap quilt or doll blanket for Lauren.  LOVE the pink and red together!  I may not be able to stop myself from sewing this all together tonight.  I have an extra owl I'm saving for a special project too...
 
This crinkle square is boxed up and waiting to be mailed to a friend of mine.  It was so much fun to make and I hope her daughter loves it!
 I had my quality inspector check it out to ensure it was up to par.  She gave it her seal (or drool) of approval! 

P.S.
Thanks to my favorite crafty blog, I'm now currently obsessing over this fabric! 

3 comments:

Shannan Riemer said...

I am so glad to see you send all your gifts to be inspected. I love the pop garden.

Jennifer said...

Those are pretty Lisa!

erica said...

Love the bird fabric. The red and white owl quilt. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails