Sunday, March 15, 2009

bye bye maternity clothes

I cleaned the maternity clothes out of my closet for the last time. Ever. To some this may seem trivial, but all those mothers out there know exactly what I mean. No longer will I have tubs of clothes stored in my closet that I can't wear. I will now have enough hangers to hang all my clothes. I can't tell you how good it feels to have them all gone. Now I can pass them on to someone else and concentrate on building up my mom of three kids wardrobe.

2 comments:

erica said...

Free at last!! I know exactly how that feels.

Mindy said...

yeah, I know too. For me though, I still had a little bit of sadness at closing that door. It must be really nice to feel so good about knowing you won't be opening it again. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails