Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lauren's 4th Birthday Hello Kitty Party


Saturday we celebrated Lauren's fourth birthday with friends and family.  She chose to have a Hello Kitty party!


 

Her cake was the first cake I've ever decorated.  I was so happy it turned out. 


Lauren loved her giant Hello Kitty bounce house.  The boys didn't even mind jumping in it.


Lauren and her BFFs.




After blowing out her candle, we headed outside to hit the pinata.
 


Austin went a little crazy on the poor Hello Kitty pinata.

I'm usually better about taking pictures of friends and family at our parties.  I forgot to take the group kid shot too!  Oh well!  I did get one with my two new friends/neighbors. :)

 

Happy Birthday Lauren!  We love you so much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails