Sunday, February 5, 2012

Curry Ladies' retreat 2012



A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the annual Curry Ladies' Retreat.  Aunt Thel and Nanny are the matriarchs of the family and are such wonderful role models for all of us. 

Friday Jan and I dropped off the kids at my parents house and headed to Aunt Thel's gorgeous home in Sun City for two nights of fellowship with all the wonderful ladies in our family.  After catching up with everyone Friday night, we went shopping and ate at Laurie's Tea Room.  It was such a fun day! 



Saturday night we had the best time eating yummy food, playing games and catching up.  I love these ladies!



I feel so blessed to have all these wonderful women in my life and treasure my time spent with them at Ladies' retreat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails