Friday, January 15, 2010

sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house



Thursday my parents picked up the boys and took them home for a sleepover. They love spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house and always beg to stay longer. 




While the boys were away, Angel enjoyed sleeping in Austin's bed. I just had to take a picture to show him because I know he will think it is soooo funny. 

I did get a lot done while they were gone, but the truth is, my youngest little sweetie keeps me a lot busier than the boys!  I'm not quite ready to ship her off yet.  She is into EVERYTHING and quite a handful! I feel very lucky to have my parents living close by so the kids can spend time with them.  Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very fortunate to have your family so close by Lisa. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails