Tuesday, November 10, 2009

photographers dream spot


Friday I have my very first photo shoot.
Ever.
A photo shoot where I take pictures of other people besides my own children and actually get paid for it.
For the first time.
Ever.
I'm a little nervous and very excited! I wanted the perfect setting for the sweet family and was so excited when Becky told me about a cool spot where one of her friends had some pictures taken.  Today I loaded up the kids, and went to check it out.  It is an AMAZING spot and I'm so happy!  Since I had to test out the light, I just happened to have some models waiting in the car... with props.


I found this old doll cradle at Wimberley this weekend for a steal.  I painted it butter yellow and recovered a new mattress for it.  I'm going to make a tiny baby quilt and pillow that match the quilt I made for Lauren's big girl bed.   I love that someday she will put her dolls in it and look back at pictures of herself sitting in it when she was a baby.


Sweet brothers loving their little sister


Love the light, love the barn, love the trees, love the old truck and love the tractor. LOVE! 

Thanks Becky!

5 comments:

erica said...

It's perfect!! I can't wait to see today's shots. Good luck (although you don't need it : )

Mindy said...

Beautiful, how exciting. Yes, Good Luck!

Shannan Riemer said...

Sign me up, or are you all booked up?!

Jennifer said...

ME next!!! Those are great!

Rachael said...

GrEaT spot!!! funny, check out my blog...I just did a paid shoot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails