Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ink's Lake


This picture sums up some of the reasons we love camping... 

Kids having a blast.
Eric and I kicking back relaxing.
 Taking in the beautiful scenery and cool weather.
Soaking it all in.


Kirby loves camping too.  She nearly jumped in the water to get the ducks.


The kids loved feeding the giant, creepy carp dog food off the dock.


We fed ducks off the pier and Lauren went on her first wagon ride.


Believe it or not, they weren't posing for this picture.  They were looking at the ducks and I snuck up on them to snap a picture. I sure love all my boys.


Lauren was a happy camper.  She took great naps and loved being outside.


This little girl already has daddy wrapped around her finger.


We had the best time spending time together as a family and I feel truly blessed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pics Lisa, looks like soo much fun. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails