Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quilts!



I finally got brave enough to cut up all my favorite Anna Maria fabrics.  I LOVE how this quilt turned out!  It's a small lap quilt, but the perfect size for me to cover up with on the couch.  It was relatively easy to make and a quilt as you go pattern.
 


The kids like it too!


I made this quilt a few months ago when Austin's 1st grade teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Erica made a quilt like this one for Grace's teacher last year and loaned me all the pens and muslin to whip this up.  I made it in one week so Austin's teacher would have it with her for her first chemo treatment.


She loved it!  I hope it gave her a little comfort knowing how loved and appreciated she is!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails