Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too stinking cute

Ethan was really interested in Lily yesterday. After he saw me swaddle her in the Miracle Blanket and pat her bottom to help her go to sleep, he decided to try it himself. He found his favorite teddy bear and started patting it's bottom. He went looking for a blanket to wrap her in and found a Santa hat in his toy box. With the hat pulled up to it's neck, it worked like Lily's swaddle blanket. I gave him a tiny diaper and he thought it was so funny he laughed and laughed. I gave him a bottle to feed the bear too and he had so much fun feeding it. Maybe I should get him a doll for his birthday. Shh, don't tell his daddy.


I couldn't help but include some cute pictures of Austin in the vest his Gege got him.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for making me smile.

EGWBT Inc. said...

Your boys are just so cute !

And as far as the doll goes....

My mother in law got Alexander one when he was that age. She said it would make him softer and more gentle.

Sure, that worked really well.

Now, Ian just plays with my first doll. Boy was she a good buy !

Kimberly said...

That is so sweet!
Both of your boys are cuties!

erica said...

I love the bottom row of Austin's pictures. Tooo cute. The one in the middle makes me want to hug him. I've thought about a doll for Carter, too. He love's Graces. I wonder if they make a baby for a little boy? Maybe we should invent one...

Shannan Riemer said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Mindy said...

The sweater vest is adorable. Yeah, Logan had a baby doll my mom got him when he was little. I don't know if it helped, but it didn't hurt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails